my etsy shop

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Okay, so I am obsessed....





So I am obsessed with making these mini scrapbooks. I had thought about doing a craft fair this weekend, but decided instead to keep the mini's and give them as Christmas gifts. I will also continue to try and sell some in my Etsy shop. You can check out my shop here. I plan on trying to sell this Christmas mini scrapbook. I have sold 3 items in my shop. They take so long to make, my time is free!! It is a good thing the government pays an excellent pension, cause this endeavor of mind won't generate much cash. I hope to get at least enough to keep me buying more craft supplies. :):)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Karen.
I love these! There is something about just sitting down and creating something fun that is just so soothing. Good therapy I guess.
Been out of town for what seems like forever. Have so much to catch up on . . . don't know if I'll ever get to see everything that has happened in blogland while I was gone. And with "Doors of Welcome" tomorrow - YIKES! Just not enough hours in the day . . .
HAGD! Karen