my etsy shop

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Summer Travel Journal




This travel journal is screaming summer time.  Fun bright colors. The journal is perfect to document your summer adventures and great to use as a travel journal and or a daily journal.  It measures 5x7, with heavy chipboard covers and over 40 pages (80 front and back).  There are a variety of pages,  white journal pages, yellow card stock pages with unique envelopes/pockets, and double sided  pages (Hello Summer collection, by Echo Park Co.).  The size is perfect for adding 4x6 photos to, with little to no cropping.  I am always on the hunt for perfect additions to add to my creations.  This album is loaded with those finds...variety of note cards, journal tags, embellishments, etc.  This album, like many of my creations is available for purchase in my etsy shop here.  I have also linked up this blog to  a Just Because Linky Party...so check it out.  There are a lot of fabulous creations from awesome artist.

No comments: