my etsy shop

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbook Crazy...


 I have been a little crazy with the scrapbook-ing fever.  My grandson turned 3 years old in January, and I am three years behind.  But the rate I am going I will be caught up in no time!
It has been a little difficult in creating layouts.


 I have tried to keep it simple, but at the same time use a bit of creative accents.

I love using banners!  They are my one of my favorite accents.  I love the 3 Dimensional effect they have. 
I love the idea of covering shipping tags with coordinating papers and adding them to the page.






The other day I picked up the We R Memory Keepers Album and some pages.  These pages are so much fun to create! They allow you to add multiple photos and are not overwhelming to create.  I used 6x6 paper pads for most of these pages.   Most of these paper pads come with pages that have mini journal tags in them so it makes it even easier to create.



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Using the 6 x 6 pads, very clever idea! I've been wanting to try the We R Memory Keepers albums, thank you for sharing! And your grandson is too cute!