my etsy shop

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finished projects...........






















I know Christmas is passed, and in our memories....it has been after all what? 2 and a half months? Well I needed to share this Christmas journal with you. In the beginning of December I did well keeping up with it, but in the hectic days just before Christmas, I didn't have time to work on it, parties, retirement, cooking, shopping, one thing led to another, and before you knew it, Christmas is over, the last of the decorations are put away, and the last thing I want to even think about is Christmas. Well today, I came across my journal rummaging through my craft room and as I was blowing dust off the book, I decided I really need to finish this. So that is what I did today. Yes, Karen does finish projects....every once in a while.

No comments: