my etsy shop

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Elegant Boy Layout...

This is a 12x12 layout.  The picture is 5x7.

The butterfly is a pin picked up at a local yard sale.

The beads are pieces of a vintage necklace...a flea market find..and the simple "love" charm says it all.

The flower adds a perfect accent...

and of course the matching bling!
Who ever said a boy's scrapbook layout isn't suppose to be elegant and beautiful?  This one is and it  has lace, bling, a butterfly and  a flower!  This wasn't an easy layout to come up with...but the picture of my grandson that was taken last summer,  is absolutely beautiful!  How could I not make a layout to match it or at least come close to matching it's beauty.

2 comments:

Donna K said...

You know my thoughts on beautiful boys... your pages are fabulous... seriously FABULOUS!

Kimberly said...

I love this page!!! You are inspiring me to make more time to scrap my babies :)