my etsy shop

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Multiple Layers Scrapbook Page

12x12 Layout with 5x7 photo.

multiple layers...burlap, tickets, twine, envelope,lace, metal embellishment...

Papers are from the This and That, Echo Park Collection
In the past 5 weeks, at last count, I have made 75 scrapbook pages, consisting of over 190 pictures!  Crazy heh?  I am typically an all or nothing type person.  When I am obsessed with creating something....Watch Out! I will create until I am totally bored with it all.  So far I am not bored.  Any sane person should be, but I have found out that most creative people are not very sane.  I have finally realized that the pages are a piece of art.  It takes time to come up with creative layouts....from the simplest one to the not so simple.  Today I worked on a 12x12 layout with multiple layers.  Believe it or not this one only took me about 45 minutes to complete!  I can honestly say it is my favorite one yet!!

No comments: