my etsy shop

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ribbon Storage...

How do we store all that ribbon?  I have lots of it! And like with everything else I have, I like to be able to see it.  That old saying keeps coming back..."out of sight, out of mind"...if I can't see it I tend to forget I have it.  So here are a couple of easy storage ideas...cheap too.  The old cassette  tape holder I picked up a the flea mall for $2.  The glass container was used at my daughter's reception, I have three that I  store on my shelves in my studio.  Great for storing those little pieces of ribbon.
Cassette tape holder, a flea market find for $2!

Holds distressing ink...

Washi tape and small rolls of ribbon...

rolls of ribbon slide in easily...

most ink pads fit....

Glass container....

great for pieces of ribbon...

No comments: