my etsy shop

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Studio Make over...

I have always been blessed to have my own space to work in to create to my hearts content.  Over the past 25 years in this home I have had my own room.  I have created a lot in this room...but it seems I never really was organized.  We are finally doing a major remodeling and of course my studio is on the list.  Purging of things we have held on to for years is tough, but necessary to hopefully have a wonderful creative space.




This is my creative closet...
This is what the room looked like as I was trying to sort through everything...

The storage area is  a combination of closet organizers and scrapbook cubes, the tops are MDF cut to size and painted black.
                                                                                                                                                   It is still a work in progress, but I hope to share with you in the near future, my organizing projects.

No comments: