my etsy shop

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Organizing your Clear Stamps...

I have a ton of stamps...wooden, foam, clear...you name it I got it.  My biggest problem with clear stamps is organizing them so that you are able to find what you are looking for.  For a while you may  keep putting them back into the package you got them in, but we all know that doesn't last long, and before you know it, you have a draw full of stamp chaos.  Here is an easy solution to remedy that  chaos....
STEP 1: Materials....old CD case, scissors, label maker, and a collection of clear stamps...

STEP 2: Remove covers and middle of CD insert

STEP 3:  Add stamps to front and back of CD case..use a damp cloth to help them adhere

Putting them  in the case is like a puzzle...

STEP 4:  Using your trusty label maker, make the label that best describes the stamps.

STEP 5:  Find the perfect spot  to store them.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I started doing this a few years ago and then got lazy! Thanks for the reminder that I need to get back at it. I've loved following along with your studio make-over. I'm so envious of your spacious room and organized space! Thanks for sharing, Karen!!