my etsy shop

Monday, January 3, 2011

Travel Journals/Memory Books





It has been forever since I posted a blog...I am still here and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Been busy working on projects for my etsy shop. I am addicted to making these 5x7 Travel Journals/Memory Books. Here are a few that I have made....you can check them out in my Etsy shop here: The first journal posted I made using the October Afternoon papers I got in my Santa Sack that I purchased in December. Love that paper! The other three travel journal covers were made using an old atlas I picked up from a flea market this summer. I love the "old world" theme.

4 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

What lovely travel themed papers you've used on your journals. Happy New year !

Unknown said...

Wow, I love your journals... so beautiful and unique. :)

Jingle said...

These are really gorgeous! I love the maps!!!! Perfect accents, too!!!

Donna K said...

Ahhhhh, a new post from Karen! I (heart) these journals a bunch!