my etsy shop

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lil' Jarmon's Memory Journal






As I said in my previous post, our grandson's 1st Birthday is on Monday. Tomorrow we will have a grand celebration....lots of family and friends will be there to join us. My two daughters and I spent 7 hours today preparing food. Danielle, the mother of Jarmon, decided she wanted to make homemade cupcakes for her son's 1st birthday. Do you know how much time it takes to make 3 batches of homemade cupcakes and to frost them with homemade frosting? That's 72 cupcakes!! The flavors of the cupcakes are unique, cherry limeade, strawberry lemonade, and oreo cupcakes. (my daughter watches way to much of "Cupcake Wars"). Either way the cupcakes are delicious....and do taste so much better than those made from a box. After preparing the cupcakes we made up meat and cheese trays, veggie and fruit trays, artichoke and spinach dip too. So it made for a long day, but we had fun hanging out together. Well to get back to what the real reason of my post was...it was to show you another new journal I made. This one is to re-count the fabulous year we have had with this lil blessing . This one consists of 20 pages, 10 pockets, each holding a tag, and 32 pictures. Each tag is annotated with special things that happened through out the year, ie...1st tooth, 1st steps, favorite toys, etc....

If you are new to my blog, welcome and thank you. I have many of my creations up for sale in my etsy shop. You can check out my etsy shop here.

No comments: