my etsy shop

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day! It's time to be Creative!







It's a snow day here on the eastern coast of North Carolina. We don't get much snow...and when we do the whole area closes down. Since we are cooped up here I decided to get creative and work in my art studio. I decided today that is what I will be calling my craft room from now on...an art studio just breathes inspiration doesn't it? I came across a box of clear pages that hold baseball cards as I was packing up the last of my Christmas decorations....and I thought..hey these would make great holders to store the shipping tags I hand stamp for my travel journals.







They are perfect, as I can see the front of the tags, and also can flip the page over and see what I stamped on the back, if anything. So I hand stamped over 50 tags....they are simple ones, but hopefully inspire who ever gets my travel journals to write down quick easy thoughts. I am not the "Queen" of tag making...my daughter Melissa is though, and you should really check out her blog here. Her work is fabulous!!



If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog or my facebook page .

No comments: