my etsy shop

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy time of year.......

Busy! Busy! Busy! This is a busy time of year for me, but seems it is even busier, and I have only worked about 5 days in three weeks!! I have finally got my house decorated, I mailed out my Christmas cards yesterday, and I have made about a dozen gift card holders, we even started doing some Christmas shopping. I still have a lot more I want to do, and hope to get everything done in time. I have started my grocery list, and will start my never ending cooking this week. mmmmm good stuff........peanut butter fudge, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, sugar cookies, the list is endlist. Oh and one more thing..............I only have 2 official more work days left!!! Woohoo!! How exciting is that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: