my etsy shop

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Journal, pre-december, page 1 & 2

Here is the first few pages of my Christmas Journal. Prior to December, Vern went to his parents to help take decorations out of the attic, and to put lights on their house. Father and son working together, a moment to remember. Page 1- I decided to post pictures of Christmas past. Of course I couldn't decide on what pictures to include and what not to, so I got a bit carried away, but thought it would be a good starting point. Page 2-pictures of some angels I had around the house that I pulled out from behind things on my shelves......angels, love angels! I do believe in them, those that are here on earth, and those that have left us.............who continue to watch over us. It is a comfort to know we are being watched over on this journey of our lives.




No comments: